Sunday, August 10, 2008

Self-Indulgence.

I've finally decided to give in. I'm going to blog. But, for now, I'm the only one who can see this, so I'm talking to myself. I feel like these days I'm more scatterbrained than ever, but I need to get all focused. I also need to start writing down all of the little ideas that I have, because my memory is terrible. Terrible as hell. My plan is to keep one of these things open every day, and to write things down in the unlikely event that I'm not at a computer, so that I can have a running list of thoughts. Maybe eventually I'll venture into the realm of synthesizing things out of these disconnected ideas and thoughts to become a real philosiblogger. But not now. For now, I'm just going to force myself to explain to myself what I like about various media that I enjoy. Cool.

No comments: